Last Friday, we started our series about designing Lego® board games. In PART 1, we talked about developing your ideas. Today, we are going to be talking about building the game. So, pull out your notes from PT. 1, and let's get started! STEP 1: Decide the size of your board. Wait, I thought we … Continue reading Make Lego® Board Games- P2
I. Love. Board games. My most recent birthday money was 75% spent on SWD. The other 25% percent was spent on Lego® products. And, since I'm obviously a TFOL, when there are Lego® board games, I get pumped. However, the official ones don't satisfy the complexity I like. So why not make one? In … Continue reading Make Lego® Board Games- P1
Good news; we're not dead. Bad news; it's not pineapple season- yet.
We posted early about a contest that you guys made for us and here are the entries! Remember to use the grading rubrics in the other post! Please put your vote in the comments.
Today we will be starting a new contest. Your probably thinking automatically "What do I win?" Well today you don't win anything! Today you're picking a contest for us. This is how it works, in the comments put in an idea or two of one that we, the KTTB, can do between ourselves! There is … Continue reading KTTB VS. KTTB
Yesterday, Bobfig sadly did not get the internet. But he did today! What he did do yesterday was hike the painted canyon. This is the home where wild buffalo roam! Today, he drove through the glaciers. While he was still a distance from it, he saw some nice mountains. You cannot see it in … Continue reading Day 4 and 5 of Bobfig’s Travels
Today we visited Discovery World in Milwaukee (which, after a souvenier, I call Milwookie). See if you can spot the seahorse!
(Written by E.Mc) I have been going through the WordPress course, and they gave a word to blog about. The word; Catapult. This word inspired me. So, we will be writing a series on how to make catapults to launch your Minifigs, floors, and walls. Today, we are going to look into the basic Lego® catapult, why to build a … Continue reading Catapults from Bricks; Part 1