If you have been in the Lego® hobby for a while, you probably know it is time killing. One minute, it is 8:00 p.m.. The next, it is 10:30! By then, you are most likely hungry. When I am in a deep build, I think about it even when I am doing something else. So, with Lego® bricks on my mind, it’s time to make chocolate Minifigures! Since this is a Lego® blog, I thought I would share the recipe!
Prep time; 10 min. Fridge time; 60 min. Total time; 70 min.
You will need;
-1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
-1/2 TSP. Cinnamon
– Silicone Lego® Minifigures Ice Tray
-2 Sandwich bags
- 1. Put chocolate chips an cinnamon in microwavable glass dish. Mix
- 2. Melt chocolate chips for 2 minutes. Stir every 30 seconds.
- 3. Cut one sandwich bag bottom corner off, about 1/2 an inch in length.
- 4. Put cut bag into the other sandwich bag.
- 5. Scoop melted chocolate mixture into the inner bag that is cut.
- 6. Cut the outer bag on the same side the inner bag is.
- 7. Squeeze into Silicone Lego ice tray Minifigure hollows. Clean in between the Minifigure hollows. Chill for 60 minutes.
I hope you enjoy these little chocolate Snacks! Tell me how you like them. Suggestions are welcome!